This work has been supported by the National Science Centre (NCN) in Poland, decision number 2013/09/B/ST8/00150.
Aluminizing of Nickel Alloys by CVD. The Effect of HCl Flow†
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 20, Issue 1-2-3, pages 80–90, March 2014
How to Cite
Wierzba, B., Tkacz-Śmiech, K., Nowotnik, A. and Dychtoń, K. (2014), Aluminizing of Nickel Alloys by CVD. The Effect of HCl Flow. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 80–90. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201307090
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!