Present address; Lotharstraße 1, MA 269, Duisburg 47057 (Germany)
Preserving Particle Characteristics at Increasing Production Rate of ZnO Nanoparticles by Chemical Vapor Synthesis†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 20, Issue 4-5-6, pages 138–145, June 2014
How to Cite
Schilling, C. and Winterer, M. (2014), Preserving Particle Characteristics at Increasing Production Rate of ZnO Nanoparticles by Chemical Vapor Synthesis. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 138–145. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201307094
Financial support was granted by the German Research Foundation (DFG) through the Research Training Group GRK1240 (Nanotronics- Photovoltaik und Optoelektronik aus Nanopartikeln), by the Europian Union and by the Ministry of Innovation, Science and Research of the German State of North Rhine-Westphalia (NanoEnergieTechnikZentrum, NETZ). The authors would also like to thank Ralf Theissmann for obtaining TEM images of the ZnO particles.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!