The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement number ENHANCE-23840. The research has also been supported by the Finnish Centre of Excellence in Atomic Layer Deposition.
Atomic Layer Deposition of Groups 4 and 5 Transition Metal Oxide Thin Films: Focus on Heteroleptic Precursors†
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Special Issue: Atomic-Scale-Engineered Materials (ASEM)
Volume 20, Issue 7-8-9, pages 189–208, September 2014
How to Cite
Blanquart, T., Niinistö, J., Ritala, M. and Leskelä, M. (2014), Atomic Layer Deposition of Groups 4 and 5 Transition Metal Oxide Thin Films: Focus on Heteroleptic Precursors. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 189–208. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201400055
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!