The authors acknowledge the European Commission for partially funding the presented work within the framework of the FP7 research projects “New concepts for high efficiency and low cost in-line manufactured flexible CIGS solar cells” (grant agreement 241384 hipoCIGS) and “Roll-to-roll manufacturing of high efficiency and low cost flexible CIGS solar modules” (grant agreement 283974 R2R-CIGS).
Recent Advances in Atmospheric Vapor-Phase Deposition of Transparent and Conductive Zinc Oxide†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Special Issue: Atomic-Scale-Engineered Materials (ASEM)
Volume 20, Issue 7-8-9, pages 234–242, September 2014
How to Cite
Illiberi, A., Poodt, P., Bolt, P.-J. and Roozeboom, F. (2014), Recent Advances in Atmospheric Vapor-Phase Deposition of Transparent and Conductive Zinc Oxide. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 234–242. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201400056
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!