Vanadium Oxide Compounds: Structure, Properties, and Growth from the Gas Phase
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Special Issue: Atomic-Scale-Engineered Materials (ASEM)
Volume 20, Issue 7-8-9, pages 299–311, September 2014
How to Cite
Bahlawane, N. and Lenoble, D. (2014), Vanadium Oxide Compounds: Structure, Properties, and Growth from the Gas Phase. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 299–311. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201400057
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!