The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Dr. A. Kamenev for his help in SEM studies. SuperOx Ltd is acknowledged for financial support of the work.
Full CVD Reel-To-Reel Process to Obtain Perfectly Oriented Silicon Films on Metal Tapes with Oxide Buffer Layers**
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 20, Issue 10-11-12, pages 356–363, December 2014
How to Cite
Moyzykh, M., Samoilenkov, S., Amelichev, V., Vasiliev, A., Pozdnyakov, M., Mankevich, A., Tschepikov, V. and Kaul, A. (2014), Full CVD Reel-To-Reel Process to Obtain Perfectly Oriented Silicon Films on Metal Tapes with Oxide Buffer Layers**. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 356–363. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201407107
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!