The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Community's Seventh Framework Program (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement No. ENHANCE-238409. The authors also kindly acknowledge the financial support under the FP7 project “SOLAROGENIX” (NMP4-SL-2012-310333), as well as from Padova University ex-60% 2012–2013 projects, PRAT 2010 (n°CPDA102579), grant CPDR132937/13 (SOLLEONE), and Regione Lombardia-INSTM ATLANTE projects.
Surface Decoration of ϵ-Fe2O3 Nanorods by CuO Via a Two-Step CVD/Sputtering Approach**
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Special Issue: Atomic-Scale-Engineered Materials (ASEM)
Volume 20, Issue 7-8-9, pages 313–319, September 2014
How to Cite
Barreca, D., Carraro, G., Peeters, D., Gasparotto, A., Maccato, C., Kessels, W. M. M., Longo, V., Rossi, F., Bontempi, E., Sada, C. and Devi, A. (2014), Surface Decoration of ϵ-Fe2O3 Nanorods by CuO Via a Two-Step CVD/Sputtering Approach**. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 313–319. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201407108
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!