This work is supported by NanoNextNL, a micro and nanotechnology program of the Dutch Ministry of economic affairs, agriculture and innovation (EL&I) and 130 partners. This research has also been supported financially by IMEC-NL, the Netherlands. The research of one of the authors (W. M. M. Kessels) is supported by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) and the Technology Foundation STW through the VICI program on “Nanomanufacturing”. Thanks are due to K. de Peuter, K. K. Schakenraad, and K. W. C. A. van der Straten for their experimental work, and to J. J. A. Zeebregts, M. J. F. Van de Sande, and J. J. L. M. Meulendijks for their technical support. Special thanks are due to Prof. H. H. Brongersma and Dr. T. Grehl (IONTOF, Germany) for the LEIS measurements and their assistance in the data analysis.
Plasma-Assisted Atomic Layer Deposition of PtOx from (MeCp)PtMe3 and O2 Plasma†
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Special Issue: Atomic-Scale-Engineered Materials (ASEM)
Volume 20, Issue 7-8-9, pages 258–268, September 2014
How to Cite
Erkens, I. J. M., Verheijen, M. A., Knoops, H. C. M., Landaluce, T. F., Roozeboom, F. and Kessels, W. M. M. (2014), Plasma-Assisted Atomic Layer Deposition of PtOx from (MeCp)PtMe3 and O2 Plasma. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 258–268. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201407109
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!