This work was performed within “The Norwegian Research Centre for Solar Cell Technology” project number 193829, a Centre for Environment-friendly Energy Research co-sponsored by the Research Council of Norway and research and industry partners in Norway. The authors would also like to thank the Department of Geosciences for use of the XRF equipment.
Luminescent Properties of Multilayered Eu2O3 and TiO2 Grown by Atomic Layer Deposition**
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Special Issue: Atomic-Scale-Engineered Materials (ASEM)
Volume 20, Issue 7-8-9, pages 274–281, September 2014
How to Cite
Hansen, P.-A., Fjellvåg, H., Finstad, T. G. and Nilsen, O. (2014), Luminescent Properties of Multilayered Eu2O3 and TiO2 Grown by Atomic Layer Deposition**. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 274–281. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201407113
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!