This work was performed within “The Norwegian Research Centre for Solar Cell Technology” project number 193829, a Centre for Environment-friendly Energy Research co-sponsored by the Research Council of Norway and research and industry partners in Norway. The authors would also like to thank the Department of Geosciences for use of the XRF equipment.
Luminescent Properties of Multilayered Eu2O3 and TiO2 Grown by Atomic Layer Deposition**
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Special Issue: Atomic-Scale-Engineered Materials (ASEM)
Volume 20, Issue 7-8-9, pages 274–281, September 2014
How to Cite
Hansen, P.-A., Fjellvåg, H., Finstad, T. G. and Nilsen, O. (2014), Luminescent Properties of Multilayered Eu2O3 and TiO2 Grown by Atomic Layer Deposition**. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 274–281. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201407113
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!