The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under Grant number ENHANCE-238409. The authors greatly acknowledge the support of the Centre for Micro- and Nanostructures (ZMNS) at Vienna University of Technology. TEM characterization was carried out using facilities at the University Service Centre for Transmission Electron Microscopy (USTEM) at Vienna University of Technology.
Focused Electron Beam-Induced CVD of Iron: a Practical Guide for Direct Writing†
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Special Issue: Atomic-Scale-Engineered Materials (ASEM)
Volume 20, Issue 7-8-9, pages 243–250, September 2014
How to Cite
Gavagnin, M., Wanzenboeck, H. D., Shawrav, M. M., Belic, D., Wachter, S., Waid, S., Stoeger–Pollach, M. and Bertagnolli, E. (2014), Focused Electron Beam-Induced CVD of Iron: a Practical Guide for Direct Writing. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 243–250. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201407118
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!