Presented at Automated Cytology VII, Asilomar, California, November 25–30, 1979.
Proceedings of Conference: Automated Cytology VII
Further developments of a microscope-based flow cytometer: Light scatter detection and excitation intensity compensation†
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2005
Copyright © 1980 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 26–31, July 1980
How to Cite
Steen, H. B. (1980), Further developments of a microscope-based flow cytometer: Light scatter detection and excitation intensity compensation. Cytometry, 1: 26–31. doi: 10.1002/cyto.990010107
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 1980
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 1980
- 6Cytometry, in press, : Bacterial growth studied by flow cytometry.
- 8Acta Pathol Microbiol Scand, in press, , : A simple high resolution flow cytometer based on a standard fluorescence microscope.