This work was supported in part by National Institutes of Health Grant GM17367.
Human T lymphocyte differentiation antigens: Effects of blood sample storage on LEU antibody binding†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
Copyright © 1982 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 453–455, May 1983
How to Cite
Hensleigh, P. A., Waters, V. B. and Herzenberg, L. A. (1983), Human T lymphocyte differentiation antigens: Effects of blood sample storage on LEU antibody binding. Cytometry, 3: 453–455. doi: 10.1002/cyto.990030612
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 1982
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 1982
- 1Analysis and separation using fluorescence-activated cell sorter (FACS). In: Handbook of Experimental Immunology, WeirDM (ed.) 3rd edition, Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford, 1978, p. 22–1, :