This investigation was supported by grants from the Swedish Medical Research Council (B84-12X-05946-04) and John and Augusta Persson's Foundation for Scientific Medical Research.
Flow-Cytometric DNA analysis in primary breast carcinomas and clinicopthological correlations†
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
Copyright © 1984 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 408–419, July 1984
How to Cite
Ewers, S.-B., Baldetorp, E. L. and Killander, D. (1984), Flow-Cytometric DNA analysis in primary breast carcinomas and clinicopthological correlations. Cytometry, 5: 408–419. doi: 10.1002/cyto.990050419
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 1984
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 1984
- 4Relationship between nuclear DNA distribution and estrogen receptors in human mammary carcinomas Anal Quant Cytol 24 280–284, 1980., , , , , , , :
- 8Separation of leucocytes from blood and bone marrow. Scand J Clin Lab Invest 21 [Suppl 97]: 51–89, 1968.:
- 9Cytochemical classification of nonpalpable breast carcinoma Anal Quant Cytol 51 9–12, 1983., , , :
- 10Cytometry (in press)., , , : Cytophotometrical and biochemical characterization of non-palpable, mammographically detected mammary adenocarcinomas.
- 12Effect of heterologous transplantation on chromosomes of ascites tumours. Acta Pathol Microbiol Scand [Suppl] 127: 1958.:
- 13Aspiration Biopsy Cytology of Breast Carcinoma. In: Cancer Campaign, Vol. I. Early Diagnosis of Breast Cancer. GrundmannE, BeckL (eds). Gustav Fischer Verlag, New York, 1978, pp 175–178., , , :
- 14Breast carcinoma. Aspects of early stages, progression and related problems. Actathol Microbiol Scand [Suppl] 272: 63–101, 1980., , :
- 15Chromosome studies in the Ehrlich ascites tumor of the mouse grown in vitro Hereditas 58 3–5, 1968.:
- 16Chromosomal evolution in the Ehrlich-Lettré complex of hyperdiploid mouse ascites tumors: Results from seven laboratory strains Hereditas 84 7–08, 1976.:
- 17Flow cytometry of breast carcinoma: I. Relation of DNA ploidy level to histology and estrogen receptor Cancer 48 80–84, 1981., , , , :
- 19UICC International Union Against Cancer: TNM Classification of alignant tumours, Third Edition, Geneva, 1978.
- 20Flow microfluorometric analysis of nuclear DNA in cells from solid tumors and cell suspensions. A new method for rapid isolation and staining of nuclei Virchows Arch Cell Pathol 24 227–242, 1977.:
- 22Ploidy and estrogen receptor status in relation to prognosis in breast cancer stage II. 3rd breast cancer working conference EORTC 27–29 April, 1983, Amsterdam., , , , , :