MRC/CORU serial number P1.083.
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
Copyright © 1985 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 310–315, July 1985
How to Cite
Watson, J. V., Nakeff, A., Chambers, S. H. and Smith, P. J. (1985), Flow cytometric fluorescence emission spectrum analysis of hoechst-33342-stained DNA in chicken thymocytes. Cytometry, 6: 310–315. doi: 10.1002/cyto.990060406
This work was partially supported by research grants R01 AM28587 awarded to A.N. by the National Institute of Arthritis, Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases, NIH, DHHS, and research Career Development Award K04 HL00440 awarded to A.N. by the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, NIH, DHHS.
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 1985
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 1984
- 1BernardA, BoumsellL, DaussetJ, MilsteinC, SchlossmanSF (eds), Leucocyte Typing. Berlin, Springer-Verlag, 1984.
- 8Fluorescent probes for DNA microstructure and synthesis. In: Flow Cytometry and Sorting, MelamedMR, MullaneyPF, MendelsohnML (eds). Wiley, New York, 1979, pp 263–284.:
- 10Luminescence-microscope analysis of the functional condition of living matter (Russian text). Izvest Akad Nauk SSSR, Ser Fiz 15: 788 (Quoted from Chem Abstr 46: 6693, 1952).: