Trond Stokke is a Fellow of The Norwegian Cancer Society.
Fluorescence spectra of cells stained with a DNA-specific dye, measured by flow cytometry
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 104–106, January 1986
How to Cite
Steen, H. B. and Stokke, T. (1986), Fluorescence spectra of cells stained with a DNA-specific dye, measured by flow cytometry. Cytometry, 7: 104–106. doi: 10.1002/cyto.990070117
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 1985
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 1985
- 1Acridine orange as a molecular probe in studies of nucleic acids. In: Flow Cytometry and Sorting, MelamedMR, MullaneyPF, MendelsohnML, (eds). John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York, 1979, pp 285–316: