Presented in part at the Society for Analytical Cytology Meeting XIII, Breckenridge, Colorado, September 1988.
A simple and rapid method for determining the linearity of a flow cytometer amplification system†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 689–694, November 1989
How to Cite
Bruce Bagwell, C., Baker, D., Whetstone, S., Munson, M., Hitchcox, S., Ault, K. A. and Lovett, E. J. (1989), A simple and rapid method for determining the linearity of a flow cytometer amplification system. Cytometry, 10: 689–694. doi: 10.1002/cyto.990100604
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 1989
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 1989
- 2Prognostic significance of DNA aneuploidy in stage I cutaneous melanoma. Ann Surg 207: 457, 1988., , , , , :
- 4American Type Culture Collection Catalogue of Cell Lines and Hybridomas, Ed. 6. 1988, p 126., et al.:
- 7Logarithmic amplifier transfer function, evaluation, and procedures for log-amp optimization and data correction. Cytometry [Suppl] 2: 155A, 1988.:
- 8SAS Institute Inc. SAS/STAT Guide for Personal Computers, Version 6 Editio n Cary, NC: SAS Institute Inc., 1987.
- 10Biostatistical Analysis. Prentice-Hall, Inc., New York, 1974, p 236.: