Supported in part by grant No. R811819-01 from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and by grant No. 2S07-RR05917-04 from the U.S. National Institutes of Health under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Energy by the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory under contract No. W-7405-ENG-48.
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 261–271, 1990
How to Cite
Bigbee, W. L., Langlois, R. G., Stanker, L. H., Vanderlaan, M. and Jensen, R. H. (1990), Flow cytometric analysis of erythrocyte populations in tn syndrome blood using monoclonal antibodies to glycophorin A and the Tn antigen. Cytometry, 11: 261–271. doi: 10.1002/cyto.990110207
DISCLAIMER. This document was prepared as an account of work sponsored by an agency of the United States Government. Neither the United States Government nor the University of California nor any of their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owner rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Government or the University of California. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the United States Government or the University of California, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 1989
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 1989
- 5Seed agglutinin for rapid identification of Tn-polyagglulination. Lancet i: 677, 1973., :
- 12Selective deficiency of 3-b̃-D-galactosyltransferase (T-transferase) in Tn-polyagglutinable erythrocytes. Lancet i:856–857, 1978., , , , :
- 37An unusually weak form of Tn polyagglutinability. Submitted., , , , :
- 39Monoclonal antibodies to tumour associated Thomsen-Friedenreich (T) and Tn antigens. J Immunol Methods 62:M8, 1983., , , :
- 40Monoclonal antibodies specific for human Thomsen-Friedenreich (T) and Tn blood group precursor antigens. In: Protides of the Biological Fluids, PeetersH. (ed). Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1984, Vol 32, pp 765–768., , , :
- 47Blood Groups in Man, Sixth Edition. Blackwell, Oxford, 1975, p 488., :