This work was supported in part by Grants NS 19353 and GM 34639 from the National Institutes of Health and in part by the Western Pennsylvania Advanced Technology Center through Pennsylvania's Ben Franklin Partnership Program.
Cyanine dye labeling reagents—carboxymethylindocyanine succinimidyl esters†
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 418–430, 1990
How to Cite
Southwick, P. L., Ernst, L. A., Tauriello, E. W., Parker, S. R., Mujumdar, R. B., Mujumdar, S. R., Clever, H. A. and Waggoner, A. S. (1990), Cyanine dye labeling reagents—carboxymethylindocyanine succinimidyl esters. Cytometry, 11: 418–430. doi: 10.1002/cyto.990110313
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 1989
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 1989
- 2Digital image processing. Prentice-Hall, Englwood Cliffs NJ, 1979.:
- 6The Cyanine Dyes and Related Compounds. Wiley, New York, 1964.:
- 7Handbook of Fluorescent Probes and Research Chemicals. Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene OR, 1989–1991, pp 29–104.:
- 8Kodak Laboratory & Research Products, Catalog No. 53, Eastman Kodak Company, Rochester, NY, 1987, p 219.
- 9Kodak Laser Dyes, Eastman Kodak Company, Rochester, NY, 1987, p 50.
- 13The amino blocking reagent l-isopropyl-3-ethoxy-4-nitro-2-oxo-3-pyrroline and the N-hydroxy-succinimide esters of N-(1-cyclo-hexyl- and 1-isopropyl-4-nitro-2-oxo-3-pyrrolin-3-yI)-glycine. Reagents for the introduction of N-glycyl residues. J Org Chem 49:1130–1134, 1984., , , , , , , :
- 15Fluorescent localization of contractile proteins in tissue culture cells. Methods Enzymo 185:514–553, 1984., , :