This work was supported by NIH grants GM38877, ES04911, and CA23168. Additional instrumentation support was provided by Coulter Cytometry. Parts of this study were presented at the International Society for Cytology Meeting in Asheville NC, March 18–22, 1990.
An innovation in flow cytometry data collection and analysis producing a correlated multiple sample analysis in a single file†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 82–90, 1991
How to Cite
Robinson, J. P., Durack, G. and Kelley, S. (1991), An innovation in flow cytometry data collection and analysis producing a correlated multiple sample analysis in a single file. Cytometry, 12: 82–90. doi: 10.1002/cyto.990120112
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 1990
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 1990
- 1Clinical data analysis for flow cytometry. In: Flow Cytometry in Clinical Diagnosis, KerenDF, (ed). ASCP Press, Chicago, 1989, pp 310–330.:
- 5Practical Flow Cytometry. Alan R. Liss, Inc., New York, 1988.:
- 10Dual laser excitation flow cytometry: The state-of-the-art. In: Flow Cytometry: Advanced Research and Clinical Applications, Volume 1. YonA, (ed). CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, 1989, pp 5–62., , , , , :