This work was performed in the UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center Flow Cytometry Laboratory and was supported by National Institutes of Health awards. CA-16042, CA-42735, AI-72656 and AI-72631 and by the American Cancer Society award CH-439.
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 279–285, 1991
How to Cite
Schmid, I., Uittenbogaart, C. H. and Giorgi, J. V. (1991), A gentle fixation and permeabilization method for combined cell surface and intracellular staining with improved precision in DNA quantification. Cytometry, 12: 279–285. doi: 10.1002/cyto.990120312
This work was presented in part at the XIVth Analytical Cytology Conference in Asheville, North Carolina, in march 1990.
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 1990
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 1990
- 1Monoclonal antibodies reactive with the T cell receptor chain: Production and characterization using a new method. J Immunology 143, 6: 1899–1904, 1989., , , ,:
- 2Isolation of mononuclear cells and granulocytes from human blood. Scand J Clin Invest 97, (Suppl 21): 77–89, 1968.:
- 5Methods and applications of flow systems for analysis and sorting of mammalian cells. In: Methods in Cell Biology 9, PrescottDM (ed). Academic Press, New York, 1975, pp 179–246., , :
- 9Preparation, staining and analysis by flow cytometry of peripheral blood leukocytes. In: Manual of Clinical Laboratory Immunology, 3rd ed., RoseNR, FriedmanH, FaheyJL (eds,). Am. Soc. Microb., Washington, D.C., 1986, p 235., :
- 10Cell cycle expression of nuclear proteins. In: Flow Cytometry: Advanced Research and Clinical Applications. Vol. 1, YenA (ed.). CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, 1989, pp 305–326.:
- 13Flow cytometric analysis of human bone marrow. I. Normal erythroid development. Blood 69, 1: 255–263, 1987., , , :
- 14Lymphocyte proliferation. In: Manual of Clinical Laboratory Immunology, 3rd ed., RoseNR, FriedmanH, FaheyJL (eds.). Am. Soc. Microb., Washington, D.C., 1986, pp 274–281., :
- 20A flow-cytometric method for the quantitative analysis of intracellular and surface membrane antigens. In: Methods in Cell Biology 32, part B: Vesicular Transport, TartakoffAM (ed). Academic Press, New York, 1989, pp 351–363., , :