This work was supported in part by grants from the National Cancer Institute of Canada, the British Columbia Healthcare Research Foundation and the National Institute of Health, USA (grant no. AI29524).
Single laser three color immunofluorescence staining procedures based on energy transfer between phycoerythrin and cyanine 5†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 723–730, 1991
How to Cite
Lansdorp, P. M., Smith, C., Safford, M., Terstappen, L. W. M. M. and Thomas, T. E. (1991), Single laser three color immunofluorescence staining procedures based on energy transfer between phycoerythrin and cyanine 5. Cytometry, 12: 723–730. doi: 10.1002/cyto.990120806
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 1991
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 1991
- 2Purification and coupling of fluorescent proteins for use in flow cytometry. In: Handbook of Experimental Immunology, Fourth Edition, Volume I, Weir, DM, (ed). Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford, 1986, pp. 311–3112.:
- 8U.S. Patent (4,542,104).