Funding was obtained from the Radiological Society of North America Research and Development Fund Fellowship (A.P.), American Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology Fellowship (A.P.), NCI grants CA16672, CA06294, and the Katherine Unsworth Annuity Trust.
Flow cytometric analysis of two incorporated halogenated thymidine analogues and DNA in a mouse mammary tumor grown in vivo†
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 168–172, 1993
How to Cite
Pollack, A., Terry, N. H. A., Van, N. T. and Meistrich, M. L. (1993), Flow cytometric analysis of two incorporated halogenated thymidine analogues and DNA in a mouse mammary tumor grown in vivo. Cytometry, 14: 168–172. doi: 10.1002/cyto.990140208
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 1992
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 1992
- 6Calculating potential doubling time (Tpot) using monoclonal antibodies specific for two halogenated thymidine analogues. Int J Rad Onc Biol Phys 24 (suppl. 1): 138, 1992., , , , :
- 8Improved high affinity monoclonal antibody to iododeoxyuridine. Cytometry 8: 372–376, 1986., , , , :