This work was supported by National Institutes Of Health Awards AI-72631, AI-72632, AI-72634, AI-72676, AI-32535, and CA-16042.
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 307–317, 1993
How to Cite
Schenker, E. L., Hultin, L. E., Bauer, K. D., Ferbas, J., Margolick, J. B. and Giorgi, J. V. (1993), Evaluation of a dual-color flow cytometry immunophenotyping panel in a multicenter quality assurance program. Cytometry, 14: 307–317. doi: 10.1002/cyto.990140311
From the Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study Group Centers and Investigators: Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health: A.J. Saah, H. Armenian, H. Farzadegan, N. Graham, J. Mcarthur, J. Margolick, J. Palenicek. Chicago: Howard Brown Memorial Clinic—Northwestern University Medical School: J.P. Phair, K. Bauer, J.S. Chimel, B. Cohen, D. Variakojis, J. Wesch, S.M. Wolinsky. Los Angeles: Ucla Schools of Medicine and Public Health, and the Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center: R. Detels, B.R. Visscher, I. Chen, J. Dudley, J.L. Fahey, J.V. Giorgi, D.T. Imagawa, O. Martinez-Maza, P. Nishanian, J. Taylor, J. Zack. Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh School of Public Health: C.R. Rinaldo, Jr., J.T. Becker, J. Ferbas, P. Gupta, M. Ho, L. Kingsley. Data Coordinating Center: Johns Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health: A. Muñoz, D. Hoover, L.P. Jacobson, K.-Y. Liang, C. Meinert, L. Park, S. Su, S. Zeger. NIH/National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease: L. Schrager, R.A. Kaslow, M.J. Vanraden, NIH/Na-tional Cancer Institute: D. Seminara.
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 1992
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 1991
- 4The AIDS Clinical Trials Group: The safety and efficacy of zidovudine (AZT) in the treatment of subjects with mildly symptomatic human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV) infection: A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Ann Intern Med 112: 727–737, 1990., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 7Immunodeficiency and infectious diseases. In: Manual of Clinical Laboratory Immunology, 4th ed., RoseNR, de MacarioEC, FaheyJL, FriedmanH, PennGM (eds). American Society of Microbiology, Washington DC, 1992, pp 174–181., , :
- 10Cytometry 1992, in press., , , : CD20 (pan-B cell) antigen is expressed at a low level on a subpopulation of T lymphocytes.
- 23National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards: Clinical Applications of Flow Cytometry: Quality Assurance and Immunophenotyping of Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes, Tentative Guidelines. NCCLS Publication H42-T, Villanova, PA, 1992.
- 31CD4 percentage, CD4 number and CD4:CD8 ratio in HIV infection: Which to choose and how to use. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 2: 134–124, 1989., , , :
- 32The AIDS Clinical Trials Group of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases: Zidovudine in asymptomatic human immunodeficiency virus infection: A controlled trial in persons with fewer than 500 CD4-positive cells per cubic millimeter. N Engl J Med 322: 941–949, 1990., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,