CD4 T-lymphocyte determinations on whole blood specimens using a single-tube three-color assay
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 685–689, August 1993
How to Cite
Nicholson, J. K. A., Jones, B. M. and Hubbard, M. (1993), CD4 T-lymphocyte determinations on whole blood specimens using a single-tube three-color assay. Cytometry, 14: 685–689. doi: 10.1002/cyto.990140614
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 1992
- 1Centers for Disease Control: 1993 revised classification system for HIV infection and expended surveillance case definition for AIDS among adolescents and adults. Morbid Mortal Wkly Rep 41 (RR-17): 1–19, 1992.
- 2Centers for Disease Control: Guidelines for the performance of CD4 + T-cell determinations in persons with human immunodeficiency virus infection. Morbid Mortal Wkly Rep 41 (RR-8): 1–17, 1992.
- 3Centers for Disease Control: Recommendations for prophylaxis against Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia for adults and adolescents infected with human immunodeficiency virus. Morbid Mortal Wkly Rep 41 (RR-8): 1–11, 1992.
- 4T cell phenotyping in the diagnosis and management of AIDS and AIDS-related disease. In: Blood, Blood Products and AIDS, MadhokR, ForbesCD, and EvattBL (eds). Chapman and Hall Medical, London, 1987, pp 89–100., , :
- 5Basic phenotyping of lymphocytes: Selection and testing of reagents and interpretation of data. Clin Immunol Newslett 10: 43, 1990.: