Immunophenotyping specimens from HIV-infected persons: Laboratory guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 55–59, 15 March 1994
How to Cite
Nicholson, J. K. A. (1994), Immunophenotyping specimens from HIV-infected persons: Laboratory guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Cytometry, 18: 55–59. doi: 10.1002/cyto.990180111
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 1993
- 1CDC: 1993 Revised classification system for HIV infection and expanded surveillance case definition for AIDS among adolescents and adults. MMWR 41 (RR 17): 1–35, 1992.
- 2CDC: Guidelines for the performance of CD4+ T-cell determinations in persons with human immunodeficiency virus infection. MMWR 41(RR 8): 1–17, 1992.
- 3National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards: Clinical applications of flow cytometry. Quality assurance and immunophenotyping of peripheral blood lymphocytes. NCCLS Publication H24-T, Villanova, PA, 1992.
- 5Association of State and Territorial Public Health Laboratory Directors: Report and recommendations. Markers of disease progression. Eighth Annual Conference on Human Retrovirus Testing, Atlanta, GA, 1993, pp 6–9.