Discrimination of the Hoechst side population in mouse bone marrow with violet and near-ultraviolet laser diodes
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cytometry Part A
Volume 57A, Issue 1, pages 45–52, January 2004
How to Cite
Telford, W. G. and Frolova, E. G. (2004), Discrimination of the Hoechst side population in mouse bone marrow with violet and near-ultraviolet laser diodes. Cytometry, 57A: 45–52. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.10109
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2003
- 3Stem cell identification and sorting using the Hoeschst 33342 side population (SP). In: RobinsonJP, DarzynkiewiczZ, DeanPN, HibbsAR, OrfaoA, RabinovitchPS, WheelessLL, editors. Current protocols in cytometry. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 2001. p 9.18.1–9.18–21..
- 11The blue laser diode. GaN based light emitters and lasers. Berlin: Springer-Verlag; 1997., .
- 13Analysis of violet-excited fluorochromes by flow cytometry using a violet laser diode. Cytometry 2002; (suppl 11): 123., , .
- 15Small lasers in flow cytometry. In: Flow cytometry. London: Humana Press. Forthcoming..