This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
Published 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc., a Wiley company
Cytometry Part A
Volume 71A, Issue 5, pages 297–307, May 2007
How to Cite
Li, Q., Gerena, L., Xie, L., Zhang, J., Kyle, D. and Milhous, W. (2007), Development and validation of flow cytometric measurement for parasitemia in cultures of P. falciparum vitally stained with YOYO-1. Cytometry, 71A: 297–307. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.20380
Material has been reviewed by the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. There is no objection to its presentation and/or publication. The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the author and are not to be construed as official, or as reflecting true views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2005
- 13Development and validation of flow cytometric measurement for parasitemia using autofluorescence and YOYO-1 in rodent malaria. Parasitology 2006 (in press, Accepted Jan. 11, 2007)., , , , , .
- 17Noise, sensitivity, and resolution of flow cytometers. Cytometry 1991; 30: 822–830..
- 23US FDA. Guidance for Industry. Q2B validation of analytical procedures: Methodology. US Department of Health and Human Service, Food and Drug Administration, ICH, November 1996. Available at www.fda.gov/cder/guidance/1320fnl.pdf.
- 24US FDA. Guidance for Industry. bioanalytical method validation. US Department of Health and Human Service, Food and Drug Administration, May 2001. Available at www.fda.gov/cder/guidance/4252fnl.pdf.
- 29The use of flow cytometry as a diagnostic test for malaria parasites. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 2004; 35: 552–559., , , , , , , , , ,