Zsolt Fazekas and Miklós Petrás contributed equally to this paper.
Two-sided fluorescence resonance energy transfer for assessing molecular interactions of up to three distinct species in confocal microscopy
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 International Society for Analytical Cytology
Cytometry Part A
Special Issue: Cytometry in Hungary: A Snapshot
Volume 73A, Issue 3, pages 209–219, March 2008
How to Cite
Fazekas, Z., Petrás, M., Fábián, Á., Pályi-Krekk, Z., Nagy, P., Damjanovich, S., Vereb, G. and Szöllősi, J. (2008), Two-sided fluorescence resonance energy transfer for assessing molecular interactions of up to three distinct species in confocal microscopy. Cytometry, 73A: 209–219. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.20489
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2007
- European Community. Grant Numbers: EU FP6 LSHB-CT-2004-503467, EU FP6 LSHC-CT-2005-018914, EU FP6 MCRTN-CT-035946-2, EU FP6 MRTN-CT-2005-019481
- Hungarian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: ETT 066/2006
- Hungarian National Research Fund. Grant Numbers: OTKA K68763, K62648, F049025
- Hungarian National Office for Research and Technology
- Öveges grant
- Hungarian Ministry of Education and Culture
- 5Long wavelength fluorophores and cell-by-cell correction for autofluorescence significantly improves the accuracy of flow cytometric energy transfer measurements on a dual-laser benchtop flow cytometer. Cytometry 2002; 48: 124–35., , , , , , , .
- 30Novel microscope-based approaches for the investigation of protein-protein interactions in signal transduction. In: HeilmeyerLMG, editor. Interacting Protein Domains. Their Role in Signal and Energy Transduction, Volume 102, NATO ASI Series, H: Cell Biology. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer Verlag; 1997. pp 49–52., , .
- 32ScilImage: A Multi-layered Environment for Use and Development of Image Processing Software. In: H.I.Christiansen and J.L.Crowley, editors. Experimental Environments for Computer Vision and Image Processing. Singapore: World Scientific Publishing Co.; 1994; pp 107–126., , , , .