This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Toward quantitative fluorescence measurements with multicolor flow cytometry†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
Published 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cytometry Part A
Special Issue: Cytometry in the Age of Systems Biology—Proceedings Papers from the XXIV International Congress of the International Society for Analytical Cytology
Volume 73A, Issue 4, pages 279–288, April 2008
How to Cite
Wang, L., Gaigalas, A. K., Marti, G., Abbasi, F. and Hoffman, R. A. (2008), Toward quantitative fluorescence measurements with multicolor flow cytometry. Cytometry, 73A: 279–288. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.20507
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2007
- 1Practical Flow Cytometry, 3rd ed. New York: Wiley-Liss; 1995..
- 2Immunobiology: The Immune System in Health and Disease, 3rd ed. Current Biology. New York: Garland Publishing; 1997., , , .
- 7CLSI. Fluorescence Calibration and Quantitation Measurements of Fluorescence Intensity, Approved Guideline I/LA24-A. CLSI: Pennsylvania; 2004.
- 10Innovation/Stagnation: Challenge and Opportunity on the Critical Path to New Medical Products. Available at http://www.fda.gov/oc/initiatives/criticalpath/whitepaper.html.