Disclosure of Information: None of the authors is employed by Cytognos S.L.; nor own a commercial stake in this company. Regardless, Cytognos S.L. is part of the EU-supported EuroFlow Research Consortium, has implemented some of the algorithms described in the present study, in its proprietary software INFINICYT, and has a contract license of several patents owned by the University of Salamanca, of which A. Orfao, C. E. Pedreira, and E. S. Costa are inventors.
Generation of flow cytometry data files with a potentially infinite number of dimensions†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 73A, Issue 9, pages 834–846, September 2008
How to Cite
Pedreira, C. E., Costa, E. S., Barrena, S., Lecrevisse, Q., Almeida, J., van Dongen, J. J. M. and Orfao, A. (2008), Generation of flow cytometry data files with a potentially infinite number of dimensions. Cytometry, 73A: 834–846. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.20608
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2007
- European Commission (EuroFlow). Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2006-018708
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo, Madrid, Spain. Grant Number: ISCIII-RTICC RD06/0020/0035-FEDER
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia, Madrid, Spain (Programa Hispano-Brasileño de Cooperación Universitaria). Grant Number: Ref. PHB 2004-0800-PC
- CAPES/Ministerio da Educação Brasília, Brazil
- CNPq, Brazilian National Research Council, Brasília, Brazil. Grant Numbers: 478234/2007-4, 474763/2006-4
- FAPERJ, Rio de Janeiro Research Foundation, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Grant Numbers: 152579/2006, 171245/2006
- Fundación Marcelino Botín (Madrid, Spain)
- 1Clinical utility of flow cytometry in the chronic lymphoid leukemias. Semin Oncol 1998; 25: 6–10., .
- 12Eradication of minimal residual disease with alemtuzumab in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia (B-CLL) patients: The need for a standard method of detection and the potential impact of bone marrow clearance on disease outcome. Cancer Invest 2005; 23: 488–496., , .
- 27DudaRO,HartPE,StorkDG, editors. Pattern Classification. New York, NY: Wiley; 2001.