This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Polychromatic plots: Graphical display of multidimensional data†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
Published 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cytometry Part A
Volume 73A, Issue 9, pages 868–874, September 2008
How to Cite
Roederer, M. and Moody, M. A. (2008), Polychromatic plots: Graphical display of multidimensional data. Cytometry, 73A: 868–874. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.20610
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2008
- NIAID, NIH (Intramural Research Program)
- 13D parallel coordinate systems—A new data visualization method in the context of microscopy-based multicolor tissue cytometry. Cytometry A 2006; 69A: 601–611., , , , , , , .
- 5Review and analysis of color coding research for visual displays. Hum Factors 1975; 17: 542–570..