Evaluation of a 12-color flow cytometry panel to study lymphocyte, monocyte, and dendritic cell subsets in humans
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Special Issue: Advances in Cytometric Technology and Applications
Volume 77A, Issue 5, pages 410–419, May 2010
How to Cite
Autissier, P., Soulas, C., Burdo, T. H. and Williams, K. C. (2010), Evaluation of a 12-color flow cytometry panel to study lymphocyte, monocyte, and dendritic cell subsets in humans. Cytometry, 77A: 410–419. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.20859
- Issue online: 15 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2009
- USA National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01NS37654, R01NS40237
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.