Darren Blimkie, Edgardo S. Fortuno III, R. R. Brinkman, and Tobias R. Kollmann contributed equally to this work.
Identification of B cells through negative gating—An example of the MIFlowCyt standard applied
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 77A, Issue 6, pages 546–551, June 2010
How to Cite
Blimkie, D., Fortuno, E. S., Thommai, F., Xu, L., Fernandes, E., Crabtree, J., Rein-Weston, A., Jansen, K., Brinkman, R. R. and Kollmann, T. R. (2010), Identification of B cells through negative gating—An example of the MIFlowCyt standard applied. Cytometry, 77A: 546–551. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.20862
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2009
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, NIH. Grant Number: N01 AI50023
- AllerGen NCE. Grant Numbers: 07-A1A, 07-B2B
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
- NIH/NIBIB. Grant Number: EB005034
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|CYTO_20862_sm_suppinfo-1.doc||781K||Supporting Information 1|
|CYTO_20862_sm_suppinfo-2.doc||65K||Supporting Information 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.