Yolanda Mahnke and Pratip Chattopadhyay contributed equally in this work.
Communication to the Editor
Publication of optimized multicolor immunofluorescence panels†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Published 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cytometry Part A
Volume 77A, Issue 9, pages 814–818, September 2010
How to Cite
Mahnke, Y., Chattopadhyay, P. and Roederer, M. (2010), Publication of optimized multicolor immunofluorescence panels. Cytometry, 77A: 814–818. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.20916
This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 2An interactive reference framework for modeling a dynamic immune system, Science, 2015, 349, 6244, 1259425, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Data analysis as a source of variability of the HLA-peptide multimer assay: from manual gating to automated recognition of cell clusters, Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy, 2015, 64, 5, 585, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Methods for discovery and characterization of cell subsets in high dimensional mass cytometry data, Methods, 2015, 82, 55, , ,
- You have free access to this content7
- 8A deep profiler's guide to cytometry, Trends in Immunology, 2012, 33, 7, 323, , , ,
- You have free access to this content10
- 12Minimal information about T cell assays: the process of reaching the community of T cell immunologists in cancer and beyond, Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy, 2011, 60, 1, 15, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,