Optimization of a highly standardized carboxyfluorescein succinimidyl ester flow cytometry panel and gating strategy design using discriminative information measure evaluation
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 77A, Issue 12, pages 1126–1136, December 2010
How to Cite
Chan, C., Lin, L., Frelinger, J., Hérbert, V., Gagnon, D., Landry, C., Sékaly, R.-P., Enzor, J., Staats, J., Weinhold, K. J., Jaimes, M. and West, M. (2010), Optimization of a highly standardized carboxyfluorescein succinimidyl ester flow cytometry panel and gating strategy design using discriminative information measure evaluation. Cytometry, 77A: 1126–1136. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.20987
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMS-0342172
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RC1AI086032-01, UL1RR024128, NIH P50-GM081883
- NIH [The Center for Aids Research (CFAR) Flow Cytometry Core]. Grant Number: 1P30 AI 64518
- 6Evaluation of TruCount absolute-count tubes for determining CD4 and CD8 cell numbers in human immunodeficiency virus-positive adults. Site Investigators and The NIAID DAIDS New Technologies Evaluation Group. Clin Diagn Lab Immunol 2000; 7: 336–343; PMCID: 95876., , , , .
- 7Multisite comparison of CD4 and CD8 T-lymphocyte counting by single- versus multiple-platform methodologies: Evaluation of Beckman Coulter flow-count fluorospheres and the tetraONE system. The NIAID DAIDS New Technologies Evaluation Group. Clin Diagn Lab Immunol 2000; 7: 344–351; PMCID: 95877., , , , , , .
- 11Good clinical laboratory practice (GCLP). A quality system for laboratories that undertake the analyses of samples from clinical trials. Ipswich, UK: British Association of Research Quality Assurance 117. 2003; ISBN 1-904610-00-5., , .
- 27Landry CJM,OttingerJ,GagnonD,EnzorJ,HebertV,SparksS,Yassine-DiabB,SekalyRP,D'SouzaP. editor. Efforts toward validation of a standardized CFSE proliferation assay through inter-laboratory precision and robustness evaluation. CMI Standardization Techniques in Evaluation of Vaccine Response; 2008; Annecy, France.