Disclosure: The author has a financial interest in FlowJo, a commercial software product that performs software compensation using nonproprietary, published algorithms.
Communication to the Editor
Multiple stained samples are not appropriate compensation controls†
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Published 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cytometry Part A
Volume 79A, Issue 8, pages 591–593, August 2011
How to Cite
Roederer, M. (2011), Multiple stained samples are not appropriate compensation controls. Cytometry, 79A: 591–593. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.21093
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011