Induction of DNA damage signaling by oxidative stress in relation to DNA replication as detected using “click chemistry”
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 79A, Issue 11, pages 897–902, November 2011
How to Cite
Zhao, H., Dobrucki, J., Rybak, P., Traganos, F., Dorota Halicka, H. and Darzynkiewicz, Z. (2011), Induction of DNA damage signaling by oxidative stress in relation to DNA replication as detected using “click chemistry”. Cytometry, 79A: 897–902. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.21137
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
- NCI. Grant Number: CA RO1 28 704
- Jagiellonian University (DS, BW)
Additional Supporting Information (MIFlowCyt item location) may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.