Physics of a rapid CD4 lymphocyte count with colloidal gold
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 3, pages 222–231, March 2012
How to Cite
Hansen, P., Barry, D., Restell, A., Sylvia, D., Magnin, O., Dombkowski, D. and Preffer, F. (2012), Physics of a rapid CD4 lymphocyte count with colloidal gold. Cytometry, 81A: 222–231. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.21139
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
- 6Clinical monitoring of transplant immunomodulation: Immunosuppression and T-cell clearance with the anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody OKT. In: Robinson P, editor. The Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories CD-ROM, Vol. 5. West Lafayette, IN; 2000., , , .
- 8Absorption and Scattering of Light by Small Particles. New York: Wiley; 1983. Chapter 12., .
- 10Introduction to Solid State Physics. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley; 2005. p 25..