OMIP-004: In-depth characterization of human T regulatory cells
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Published 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 1, pages 15–16, January 2012
How to Cite
Biancotto, A., Dagur, P. K., Chris Fuchs, J., Langweiler, M. and Philip McCoy, J. (2012), OMIP-004: In-depth characterization of human T regulatory cells. Cytometry, 81A: 15–16. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.21158
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
- NIH CHI Intramural Research Program
No abstract is available for this article.