This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
OMIP-005: Quality and phenotype of antigen-responsive rhesus macaque T cells†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Published 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 5, pages 360–361, May 2012
How to Cite
Foulds, K. E., Donaldson, M. and Roederer, M. (2012), OMIP-005: Quality and phenotype of antigen-responsive rhesus macaque T cells. Cytometry, 81A: 360–361. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22008
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, NIH (Intramural Research Program)
- Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery (CAVD) award. Grant Number: #38650
- 4Amine-reactive dyes for dead cell discrimination in fixed samples. Curr Protocols Cytometry 2010;53: 9.34.1–9.34.14., , , , , , .