This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
OMIP-005: Quality and phenotype of antigen-responsive rhesus macaque T cells†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Published 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 5, pages 360–361, May 2012
How to Cite
Foulds, K. E., Donaldson, M. and Roederer, M. (2012), OMIP-005: Quality and phenotype of antigen-responsive rhesus macaque T cells. Cytometry, 81A: 360–361. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22008
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, NIH (Intramural Research Program)
- Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery (CAVD) award. Grant Number: #38650
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|OFig1.eps||792K||Supporting Information online Figure 1|
|OFig2.eps||166K||Supporting Information online Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.