Tel.: +1-310-206-3390. Fax: +1-310-206-7703.
Isolation of synaptic terminals from Alzheimer's disease cortex
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 3, pages 248–254, March 2012
How to Cite
Sokolow, S., Henkins, K. M., Williams, I. A., Vinters, H. V., Schmid, I., Cole, G. M. and Gylys, K. H. (2012), Isolation of synaptic terminals from Alzheimer's disease cortex. Cytometry, 81A: 248–254. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22009
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG27465, NS43946, CA-16042, AI-28697
- NIA. Grant Numbers: AG 18879, P50 AG 16970, P50 AG16570
- UCLA School of Nursing
- Mary S. Easton Center for Alzheimer's Research at UCLA
- Daljit S. and Elaine Sarkaria Chair in Diagnostic Medicine
- UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center (JCCC)
- UCLA AIDS Institute
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.