Conflict of interest: The authors PM, GS, CP, FD, EM, RDN, and LDV have no competing interests. The authors TG, RK, VV and DB are shareholders and employees of Amnis Corporation.
ImageStream promyelocytic leukemia protein immunolocalization: In search of promyelocytic leukemia cells
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 3, pages 232–237, March 2012
How to Cite
Mirabelli, P., Scalia, G., Pascariello, C., D'Alessio, F., Mariotti, E., Noto, R. D., George, T. C., Kong, R., Venkatachalam, V., Basiji, D. and Vecchio, L. D. (2012), ImageStream promyelocytic leukemia protein immunolocalization: In search of promyelocytic leukemia cells. Cytometry, 81A: 232–237. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22013
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC). Grant Number: 10737
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca—Programmi di Ricerca di Rilevante Interesse Nazionale 2008 (MIUR-PRIN 2008). Grant Number: 2008P8BLNF_004
- 3The biology of acute promyelocytic leukemia and its impact on diagnosis and treatment. Hematol Am Soc Hematol Educ Prog 2006; 514: 156–161., .
- 14Rapid and reliable confirmation of acute promyelocytic leukemia by immunofluorescence staining with an antipromyelocytic leukemia antibody: The M. D. Anderson Cancer Center experience of 349 patients. Cancer 2010; 116: 369–376., , , , , , .