Cytotoxic functions and susceptibility to apoptosis of human CD56bright NK cells differentiated in vitro from CD34+ hematopoietic progenitors
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 4, pages 294–302, April 2012
How to Cite
Zamai, L., Del Zotto, G., Buccella, F., Galeotti, L., Canonico, B., Luchetti, F. and Papa, S. (2012), Cytotoxic functions and susceptibility to apoptosis of human CD56bright NK cells differentiated in vitro from CD34+ hematopoietic progenitors. Cytometry, 81A: 294–302. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22025
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
- National Cofin 2005 of the Italian Ministry of Scientific and Technology Research; INFN funds for EXCALIBUR project
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|CYTO_22025_sm_SuppTab1.doc||72K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.