The contents do not represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States Government.
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
Published 2012 Wiley-Blackwell, Inc.
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 6, pages 450–452, June 2012
How to Cite
Zuleger, C. L. and Albertini, M. R. (2012), OMIP-008: Measurement of Th1 and Th2 cytokine polyfunctionality of human T cells. Cytometry, 81A: 450–452. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22035
This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2011
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: P30 CA014520
- Office of Research and Development, Biomedical Laboratory Research and Development Service, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Gretchen and Andrew Dawes Melanoma Research Fund
- Ann's Hope Foundation
- Jay Van Sloan Memorial from the Steve Leuthold Family
- Tim Eagle Memorial
- CLZ was supported by a postdoctoral fellowship by U.S. PHS. Grant Number: T32AR055893