Yu Qian and Yue Liu Contributed equally to this work.
Communication to the Editor
FCSTrans: An open source software system for FCS file conversion and data transformation
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 5, pages 353–356, May 2012
How to Cite
Qian, Y., Liu, Y., Campbell, J., Thomson, E., Kong, Y. M. and Scheuermann, R. H. (2012), FCSTrans: An open source software system for FCS file conversion and data transformation. Cytometry, 81A: 353–356. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22037
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: N01AI40076
- 1BD FACS Diva Software 6.0 Reference Manual, Beckton and Dickinson. http://facs.stanford.edu/sff/doc/BDFACSDivaV6Manual.pdf. Accessed March 06, 2012.
- 3http://sourceforge.net/projects/flowcyt/files/GenePattern Flow Cytometry Suite/FCS2CSV/. Accessed February 02, 2012.
- 4http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.6/bioc/manuals/flowCore/man/flowCore.pdf. Accessed February 02, 2012.
- 5http://research.stowers-institute.org/efg/ScientificSoftware/Utility/FCSExtract/. Accessed February 02, 2012.
- 6http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/archive/flowcyt/software/DATA/PURDUE/LLDATA.DOC. Accessed February 02, 2012.
- 7http://accuricytometers.com/files/Accuri_Revolutionizes_Flow_Cytometry.pdf. Accessed February 02, 2012.