This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
OMIP-009: Characterization of antigen-specific human T-cells†
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
Published 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 5, pages 362–363, May 2012
How to Cite
Lamoreaux, L., Koup, R. A. and Roederer, M. (2012), OMIP-009: Characterization of antigen-specific human T-cells. Cytometry, 81A: 362–363. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22042
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery (CAVD). Grant Number: 38650
- 3Amine-reactive dyes for dead cell discrimination in fixed samples. Curr Protoc Cytometry 2010 Jul; Chapter 9: Unit 9.34, , , , , , .