This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Human CD4+ lymphocytes for antigen quantification: Characterization using conventional flow cytometry and mass cytometry†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
Published 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 7, pages 567–575, July 2012
How to Cite
Wang, L., Abbasi, F., Ornatsky, O., Cole, K. D., Misakian, M., Gaigalas, A. K., He, H.-J., Marti, G. E., Tanner, S. and Stebbings, R. (2012), Human CD4+ lymphocytes for antigen quantification: Characterization using conventional flow cytometry and mass cytometry. Cytometry, 81A: 567–575. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22060
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- 9Standardization and quantitation in flow cytometry. In: Darzynkiewicz D,Robinson JP,Crissman HA, editors. Methods in Cell Biology 63 (Cytometry),3rd ed. San Diego, CA: Academic Press; 2000. pp 300–340..
- 11Quantitative calibration of fluorochrome intensity for clinical and research applications of leukocyte immunophenotyping by flow cytometry. In: Tyrer HW, editor. Critical Issues in Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Vol 1. New Jersey: Ablex Publishing; 1995., , .
- 20Johnstone, A,Thorpe R, editors. Immunochemistry in Practice,2nd ed. Oxford, UK: Blackwell Scientific Publications; 1987.
- 21Isolation of mononuclear cells and granulocytes from human blood. Scand. J Clin Lab Invest 1968; S21, Suppl 97: 77–89..
- 26A comparative analysis of quantitative techniques using flow and mass cytometric platforms. XXV Congress of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry, Program # 289, May 8–12, 2010, Seattle, Washington., , , , , , .
- 281991., , . US Patent No. 5,059,518: Stabilized lyophilized mammalian cells and method of making same. Coulter Corporation, October 22,