Partial results have been presented in 8th Leipzig Research Festival for Life Sciences 2009, World Immune Regulation Meeting-III, 22-25 March 2009, Davos, Switzerland, at the Annual Meeting of the German Society of Hematology/Oncology, 06.10.2009, Heidelberg, Germany.
Allogeneic bone marrow grafts with high levels of CD4+CD25+FoxP3+ T cells can lead to engraftment failure†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 6, pages 476–488, June 2012
How to Cite
Fricke, S., Rothe, K., Hilger, N., Ackermann, M., Oelkrug, C., Fricke, C., Schönfelder, U., Niederwieser, D., Emmrich, F. and Sack, U. (2012), Allogeneic bone marrow grafts with high levels of CD4+CD25+FoxP3+ T cells can lead to engraftment failure. Cytometry, 81A: 476–488. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22061
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Numbers: BMBF 0313452, PtJ-Bio, 0313909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!